Fiona Garrivan is a well respected and experienced Funeral Celebrant in Melbourne, Victoria. She is regularly called upon by celebrants who have little or no experience in the funeral industry to assist them when they are called upon for the first time to conduct a funeral.
To greater assist those seeking resources to conduct a funeral, Fiona has put together a comprehensive pack filled with information, resources, questionnaires, meeting lists, and much more. This pack will provide everything needed for any celebrant called upon unexpectedly to conduct their first funeral.
- Fillable form for the first phone call
- Next of kin Interview Template
- Order of Service examples
- Ceremony outline structure
- Sample Service Wording
- Various example Ceremonies, music options, etc.
- Guidance and support from one of Australia's leading celebrants
Funeral Handbook for Beginners